BOOK REVIEW

Authors, Publicist, and Publishers we would be delighted to review your books on our site. We are interested in Christian fiction, Inspirational fiction, Young Adults, and Historical Fiction. I love to read in my spare time. My favorite author is Joy Haney, Terri Blackston, Dee Henderson, and Beverly Lewis. Contact us to have your book reviewed.


Monday, February 28, 2011

Plum Gorgeous

Plum Gorgeous by Romney Steele is a beautifully illustrated cook book. It takes me back in time and reminds me of some of the fruits and vegetables my grandparents once grew. This book will make a great gift or display in your own kitchen. I am excited about the recipes that used plums and figs. I can't wait until the plums and figs are ready to pick so that I can make plum and blackberry sorbet, wild plum lavender jam, and the September Salad.

Plum Gorgeous has something for every palate.

Thank you Andrews McMeely Publishing and Netgalley for allowing me to review this wonderful book.

No comments: