BOOK REVIEW

Authors, Publicist, and Publishers we would be delighted to review your books on our site. We are interested in Christian fiction, Inspirational fiction, Young Adults, and Historical Fiction. I love to read in my spare time. My favorite author is Joy Haney, Terri Blackston, Dee Henderson, and Beverly Lewis. Contact us to have your book reviewed.


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Time to Heal


A Time to Heal
Barbara Cameron

This is a page turner. I have enjoyed the first few chapters of this book and it has inspired me to read book one in this series. After reading book one of the series I found I could have completed book two without reading book one. I am glad I have read both books in the series and look forward to book three.

Ecclesiastes 3:1 "To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:" A Time to Heal shines insight into the Amish communities willingness to accept others into their simple life. The Amish according to this story are very hospitable.

Chris an ex-soldier who met Jenny while in the hospital comes to the Amish Community in which she now resides. Feeling as he has found God's country, Chris assist Matthew with farming and other tasks. Enjoying his stay while healing, he like Jenny falls in love. Just as Jenny was faced with a decision, Chris is faced with a different kind of decision. Will the love he has for Hannah keep him in Amish Country?

Thank you Net Galley for offering this book on behalf of Abington Press. I am grateful for the opportunity to read and review your books.

No comments: