BOOK REVIEW

Authors, Publicist, and Publishers we would be delighted to review your books on our site. We are interested in Christian fiction, Inspirational fiction, Young Adults, and Historical Fiction. I love to read in my spare time. My favorite author is Joy Haney, Terri Blackston, Dee Henderson, and Beverly Lewis. Contact us to have your book reviewed.


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sarah's Choice


Sarah's Choice by Wanda E. Brunstetter is an intriguing historical story that keeps you turning pages. The author has away of bringing to life the history of the canal and its workers. This is a wonderful book that I truly enjoyed reading.

One thing that I am reminded of from reading this story is God always provides for his people. Philippians 4:19 "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

I hope there is a book 4 in this series. I would love to know more about Sarah and her families new endeavors.

No comments: